not my rizk yet
Damn it. So I joined this AI video competition…
At first, I honestly didn’t even want to join because, like… AI?
AI videos feel kinda… you know… weird, and low-key harmful for the environment.
But after I saw the prize was millions, suddenly I was like, “Hmmm… actually… maybe this is my calling.”
So I got serious and made the video. I uploaded it like a week or more before the deadline.
Then on the last day, I checked… and turns out a bunch of people suddenly followed the same vibe as my video.
I was SO pissed, like seriously pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!
And today is the peak of it all because one of the people who copied my video actually WON.
Damn it, that’s insane. I’m laughing but also angry as hell HAHAHA.
I really had high hopes, okay… because I honestly thought mine was the best. Lmao.
Komentar
Posting Komentar